Talks of interest to ACPN members have been integrated into the main scientific programme for the 2020 meeting and will include:
- Information aid for patients on rectal cancer
- Role of artificial intelligence in colonoscopy
- Emergency colorectal surgery
- Functional outcomes after rectal cancer treatment
- PLG session focussing on mental health
- TIME Talk entitled Too Fab for Rehab?
The meeting app will signpost talks that may be of interest to ACPN members. ACPN members will be contributing to several sessions including the NBOCA quality improvement workshop and pelvic floor symposium. ACPN attendees will be welcome at all TIME Workshops as well as having a dedicated ACPN workshop.
The ACPN will also hold its own plenary session focussing on:
- Key aspects of ERAS
- Patient app to improve ERAS compliance
- Applying ERAS principles in the emergency setting
- The Europower study
A Scottish High Tea will be held for ACPN members during the refreshment break following the ACPN plenary session, and shall incorporate the Annual General Meeting.
The best abstracts submitted by ACPN members will be presented in a dedicated ACPN oral abstracts session on the morning of Wednesday 8 July, and there will be a poster round for ACPN presenters.